October 27, 2017 – all day
UT Thompson Center
Includes morning refreshments, lunch, afternoon snack, and parking!
6.25 credit hours; 2.5 ethics
$110 for Austin Bar Association CAFA Section Members
$135 for non-members of the Austin Bar Association CAFA Section
- Legislative Update
- Case Law Update
- Drafting and Setting Motions
- Using the De-Identified Case Record in Court
- Forming relationships with professionals
- Trauma Informed Represntation
Lunch Options – Boxed Salads and Sandwiches; all include a cookie and beverage.
- Cobb Salad – Strips of turkey breast, diced tomatoes, chopped hard boiled egg, diced celery, scallions, and bacon crumbles served over a bed of Romaine lettuce with blue cheese dressing.
- Chicken Southwest Salad – Grilled chicken with black bean salsa, cheddar jack cheese, and baked corn tortilla chips served with an avocado chipotle dressing.
- Ham and Swiss on a Croissant – with lettuce and tomato. Served with fruit salad and chips.
- Hummus, Avocado and Roasted Veggie Wrap – creamy hummus, ripe avocado, and roasted eggplant, zucchini, red pepper, and red onions marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette rolled in a soft flour tortilla.
- Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwich – Balsamic grilled chicken with Honey-BBQ Ranch Dressing, Roasted Onions, Lettuce and tomato on a multi-grain bun.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mr. Hutton is a Divorce and Custody Lawyer based out of Round Rock, TX. His background is with child psychology at Arizona State University where he received a B.S. in 2006, and he continued this by working with the Children’s Right’s Clinic at the University of Texas School of Law where he received his J.D. in 2009. Throughout his practice, he has been a strong proponent of utilizing modern technology to improve his practice and the representation of his clients. He currently is the technology chair of CAFA of Travis County and is committed to improving and modernizing the practice of law in Texas. If you have any questions you can contact him at email@example.com
Latest posts by Timothy Hutton (see all)
- The Rights and Duties of Texas Parents - June 26, 2023
- Shared Parenting after a Divorce - June 23, 2023
- Why You Should Hire a Divorce Attorney - June 18, 2023
- Divorce Prevention: Premarital Education Course - June 16, 2023
- Mediation: An Ease to The Destructive Nature of Divorce - June 14, 2023