This is just a quick introductory post to let everyone know what I intend to do with this blog. There are a couple purposes, one of which is occasionally I see an issue that intrigues me, or that I simply want to rant a bit about. Another reason is that I see a lot of people confused about various family law issues that could be easily answered in a few minutes. Many of these people don’t even really need an attorney, and hopefully this blog might help them be better educated about some topics. Additionally, some people think they know more than they do, and this blog might help them question that belief and either do more research on their own, or consult an attorney. Things may change as time goes on, but hopefully this will be a good source of information for the public. If anyone sees information they disagree with or think is wrong, please write a comment about it or send me a message. I will read it, I promise! I am also not infallible by any stretch of the imagination, and the quicker I correct my mistakes the better.
Just to note, this blog is designed solely for educational purposes and should not be construed as legal advice of any kind. If there are any suggestions for what types of things people would like to see posts about, let me know and I will try to accommodate. Until then, ill try to get some posts up as soon as I can!
Latest posts by Timothy Hutton (see all)
- Dealing With Your Spouse’s Hidden Assets in a Texas Divorce - September 20, 2017
- Coping Successfully and Facing a New Life After Your Divorce in Texas - September 19, 2017
- Dealing with Credit Card Debts in a Texas Divorce - September 18, 2017
- How To Split Retirement Accounts in a Texas Divorce - September 17, 2017
- Where Do You File For Divorce and What to Do After Filing - August 10, 2017